SLEC, Inc. Engineering & Technology Scholarship Will Begin Accepting Applications November 1, 2017!
April 1, 2018
The SLEC, Inc. Engineering & Technology Scholarship Program
SLEC, Inc., a heavy-duty mobile column lift manufacturer, dedicated to fostering the next generation of industry leaders and innovators. As the role of technology changes, the next generation of technology professionals needs to possess the passion and commitment to using technology as a tool to improve the world they live in. Each spring, a high school senior who demonstrates a genuine interest in an engineering or technology bases career will receive a $1,000 scholarship. The participant must be entering an accredited two or four-year engineering or technology-based program. This scholarship covers expenses such as tuition, books, school fees, and/or other school-related expenses.
Who can apply?
- The applicant must be graduating high school in 2018
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Applicants must be pursuing a degree in an engineering and/or technology-based field
- The applicant must remain enrolled as a full-time applicant in the first academic term following receipt of the award (Audited courses cannot be used to reach the minimum credited hours)
- All applicants must be a legal permanent U.S. resident enrolled in a program of study at an accredited university, college, or post-secondary vocational/technical program located within the United States
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate ability and desire to pursue a career in engineering and/or technology
If you have any questions regarding the SLEC, Inc. Engineering & Technology Scholarship Program, please contact us at email@example.com.